Isn't that from some old folk tale or something? It's very familiar to me and that is all I can think that describes my last few weeks.
I've had to deal with many things in my life these past few weeks and am praying for the strength to renew and grow my personal relationship with the Lord, to be a godly example to my kids and the kids that I teach and come in contact with at church, to grow my relationship and become closer to my husband and kids, my family and so much more.
These weeks have been hard, and the journey I'm sure will still have it's rough patches, but I am excited about the outcome.
I know that we all have our own things that we deal with and I just want everyone to know that I am praying for you all likewise... and I'm asking for prayer support from my friends as well. It's the only thing that will get me through and I've learned that.
If anyone has any Bible studies that they'd like to suggest, I'm game. I've been wanting to have a good Bible study that I and others can go through together. Even if we cannot meet but once a month with everything that we have going on in our lives, ball, church, personal things, work, etc... we can at least catch up via the web! LOL! Maybe create a forum, or just do it through the blog and meet somewhere for coffee or something just once a month. I don't know how to work out the logistics of it all right now, but I may not know about you guys, but I need it! It helps to have some one to be accountable to, and to have someone to talk to as well.
I'm so excited to start the Secret Sisters in our Sunday School group, not only is exciting, but it is a great way to form relationships with someone that you may not have known too much about! It's wonderful that we have so many new faces in the class, but I'll admit, there are some that I don't know too much about, and I think that this gives us a huge opportunity to do so... plus it will be so fun in the end to "let the cat out of the bag" so to speak!
All in all, there's so much to do and so little time, but I know now that I have to make time and am striving to do that!
Please let me know if anyone else is interested in a "web" and once a month coffee Bible Study!!!
Meagan's 6th Birthday
15 years ago

Girl you know I am interested. I want to do it in person though. I think we can all make some time once a month, we make time for everything else dont we? I am proud of you for wanting to do this and you can count me in.
ReplyDelete