Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"You Can't Stop the Beat"...

what a song...

that's about what life feels like right now too! LOL! We're back from our cruise and boy was it wonderful... I could have stayed on the boat a bit longer though! Joey and I went snorkeling! (Yes, I actually got in the water and snorkeled... is that a real word? LOL!) We had a great weekend...

...and now it's back to reality! Things are crazy at work and not looking to up anytime soon... Joey and Ty are so excited T-ball is fixing to start, so we'll have practices and games to start throwing into the mix! But we're excited! Ty loves to play and we have alot of our old players back this year! Hooray!

So as for my diet and exercise? Well lets just say that my exercise on the cruise for the weekend was walking the multitude of step since it took to long to wait for an elevator... and diet... well, let's just say... floating buffet! Although both of us were pretty good about watching what and how much we ate over the weekend! I really need to get back out and start running or maybe walking/running the track at the ball fields while the kids are practicing. And I'm excited that I finally got my "Zone Pilates" stuff in the mail so I get to start that and hopefully lose inches baby! Between that and the Jillian Michaels workouts it should kick me into high gear! Hopefully!

There's so much to do and so much going on... but loving life and striving to keep my joy! Only living for today! The Bible says not to lend your worries to tomorrow... no need to borrow trouble or worry. Live in the moment, this is what makes those wonderful memories of your family and friends.

Keep the joy!

P.S. I'm trying to get all my cruise pics downloaded and figure out how to get them on here! So hopefully they'll be up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment