Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm getting excited about...

our upcoming Anniversary trip! Woo Hoo!

The hubby and I are leaving next Friday on Royal Carribean to go to the Bahamas for the weekend in honor of our 7th anniversary - and glory of all glories... my in-laws are keeping the kiddos! Woo Hoo!

Our first ever vacation w/out the kiddies!!!!! We only had a very short honeymoon in Orlando and gave up our cruise so that we could get right back and move straight to South Florida for Joey's internship as a Junior High Youth Pastor at a huge community Church in Stuart, Florida... after that we had Mackenzie and then Ty came along... and here we are, 7 years later, every vacation w/ the kids!

So I'm really excited! Not that I don't love the kids and spending time w/ them... but the thought of the two of us having a few days to ourselves and being able to snorkel, swim, go to shows, and stay out late w/out having to worry about if the kids are tired, bed times, meal times, being safe on the beach, etc.... just thrills me..................WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you were on here too! I'm glad you found me. I got a background from that site. I like it & it is easy! So what are you doing to work out? I like to run so if you're into that let me know. I want to do a 5K in February in Ocala but don't know if I'll be ready yet or not. I haven't done one since I was early in my pregnancy & I wasn't able to run while pregnant so I'm having to work my way back into it. I did go buy some new workout clothes to motivate me though!

    ReplyDelete