Wednesday, January 14, 2009

UGHHHHHH.... Again...

ughhhhh... I'm so tired of all this old stuff from my old company popping up all over the place!!!! People need this and that, and for some reason, even if it wasn't something that I had dealt w/ I sure have to deal with it now!!!!!!! I just got more info that I need to dig up a ton of info for some old files!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I can't wait until the cruise! But the problem is this old stuff is mucking up my joy and stealing it away from me. I have to do all this before I can leave! UGHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, I just have to vent to somebody! It's so agravating!

All this stuff coming up is stealing my joy from alot of things right now! My walk w/ the Lord and prayer life, my diet and daily work out, my relationship w/ the hubby and kids and my excitement for the upcoming cruise. I've gotten so aggravated w/ all this that I'm taking out on my poor family by yelling at them and staying uptight!

I need to look to the Lord and let it be, but I've had a hard time doing that so far!

We just got back from church, AWANA and choir practice. We got news that Hannah and the babies were on their way to Orlando! We're praying for you all girl! After I hear things like this I feel so petty about some of my piddly stuff that gets me down. I wish it wasn't like this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment