Hooray! I woke up this morning and decided to not let anything or anybody steal my joy today, and I suceeded!!! Woo Hoo!
I had a great day. Relatively quiet at work, got really caught up and alot done, practiced the hymns that I have to play on Sunday since our pianist will be gone, pampered myself and got my nails done and did a tiny bit of shopping. After that I met up w/ the hubby and in-laws, picked up the kids from t-ball and tumbling at school and we went to Outback for dinner! YUMMY! We had a great relaxing, talkative dinner!
We've just gotten home and I'm reading blogs and emails and got wonderful news that Hannah & Wes' twins are doing better! YAY! We're still going to keep praying that they continue to thrive and get to come home soon!
I just want to say that I appreciate the comments that some of you have left, and I love all my "girls/DIVAS"! We all seriously need to get together soon! So in need of a girls night!!!
Well, we're just one week away from the day that Joey and I sail away on our cruiseship for our Anniversary! Woo Hoo! We need the time away! We're both looking forward to it so much! I just know somehow though I'll end up feeling guilty for being away from the kiddos and church, even though it's just 3 nights and 4 days!
Well, it's time to get off of here and get some things done around the house! ;-) I think I might go dig out the suitcase and my dresses for our dinners! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!
Meagan's 6th Birthday
15 years ago

Hey chick, dont feel guilty, I know that is easy for me to say I am the one that wanted to cancel the night before we left on our cruise.lol
ReplyDeleteYou deserve it and the kids will be just fine, they will miss you which is a good thing, they are so sweet when you get home.
I am excited for you guys.