Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Geez!

Oh geez! I forgot to blog yesterday! And I didn't remember until this morning when I got up and it was like it hit me - DUH! As my 6 1/2 yr old daughter so greatly puts it!

So here I am, I've just gotten to work... it's quiet for once and only me here until about 9 am so I have some time to get some things done and caught up!

Well yesterday, Tues the 6th, wasn't too bad! I had people still calling and pestering and threatening me re: my old company... which made me really angry the way this one woman worded some of her emails accusing me of things. Anyway, it was really busy at work too, kind of crazy actually!

My daughter had dance practice right after school so I picked up my hubby after work, then went to pick up the kids from school, then off to dance practice! After dance we grabbed something to eat, went by my in-laws to see their new truck and then finally got home around 6 pm. So at least we'd already eaten and I didn't have to cook dinner, but as soon as I got home I just wanted to collapse! I've been so tired the past few weeks and I don't know what my problem is! Anyway, the hubby went out for a bike ride - In the Dark! and I sent the kids to clean their rooms and play while I got on the computer to put all of our stuff in order so that we can go ahead and do our taxes and get our refund a little early. Anyway, needless to say I was on the computer and the phone for a couple hours, watched some tv, read a chapter in my book I've been working to read since Christmas and then I was ready to hit the sack!

So.... I didn't work out yesterday and I've yet to work out today... but hey, it's still early today, although today is Wednesday which means I leave work, pick up the kids from school and go straight to church where I give piano lessons all afternoon until church starts and then we're stuck there until way after 8 pm, so I'll probably not going to want to do anything when I get home again either, but I'm going to try to make myself do something!

I've been doing well on eating, just fish last night and a grilled cheese for lunch, that's it, so not too bad.

I think I've been doing pretty well on the high-strung, no yelling, patience and servant's heart towards my hubby and kids as well. It's def a work in progress!

Hope today goes well and I'm trying to stay in a "happy" mood!

More tonight, hopefully! Signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment