Monday, January 12, 2009

to my friends...

To all of my friends who may stumble across my blog...

I started this blog for myself as a way to document my weight loss and my goals for this year. I have not started a blog for the family yet, but they are mentioned plenty of times!

This is a way for me to hold myself accountable and to have a "diary" of my journey.

It's great that everyone has started a blog as a way for us to stay in touch!!!! Sometimes I feel so distant from everyone now, now that we haven't been able to attend Sunday School and we're back in the Children's Dept on Wednesdays.

I'd love to start a Bible Study on Sunday nights instead of just regular service... I'm having Joey talk to Bro. Craig about it to get his approval. So I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested? I know that Sundays are a time to get ready for the upcoming week, especially after we've been at church all morning... but I spoke with Betsy about it and it made sense to have it on a Sunday night because then we'd have child care that we wouldn't have to set up.

So just drop me a note and let me know if anyone is interested!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment