Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello, my friend, Hello!

Hi again! I actually remembered today that I needed to blog!

I went on another 3 mile run today - Woo Hoo - 2 days in a row! Now the trouble will be trying to figure out how to get it in everyday. I know Wednesday's will be next to impossible to do since we have church until late and I won't run after dark. And I don't get to come home in between work and church - so I'll have to figure something out.

I've been doing well on some of my other goals as well. I've definitely been watching what I eat and trying to cut out my sweet tooth! I've also been trying to have a servant's heart w/ my hubby, and not flying off the handle and yelling at the kids. I've been trying to have patience.

We had church today and we had to decorate for our theme night this Wed. night for AWANA so I've been busy all day and will be busy all week.

Just wanted to check in and blog for the day! Good night and I'll be typing again tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment