Happy Monday everyone!
I got up early and had a relatively good morning with the kids getting up easily and getting ready for school, watching cartoons until I was ready to leave and then getting the kiddos breakfast and out the door. They were early to school and I even had time to stop and check the mail and still make it on time to work.
Work was a bit crazy today, the Monday after having time off for the holidays! Anyway, I've been aggravated a bit today because some of the old customers from the company that I used to run keep calling and witching at me about old files, wanting titles, and refunds, etc... I'm getting so tired of it!
Anyway, my fam and I went to Walmart and Sonny's for dinner - so now we're home, the kids are playing, I've done my grocery shopping, been to the post office, and the bank, etc... my husband has decided to get in shape too this year and is planning on getting up w/ me and the kids in the morning so he can help me out by getting the kids ready so I can work out before I leave for work and then once we leave he is going to ride his bike and work out. So kinda a trade off... therefore, he's working on tuning up his bike, airing the tires, fixing the seat, etc...
It's a wonderful life!
Talk to ya tomorrow!
Meagan's 6th Birthday
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment