Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm cruisin' baby!

Woo Hoo!

I'm done with work for the week, finally home and working on packing, cleaning the house, packing the kids, cleaning out the car... you know, all of the normal vacation stuff!

My mom-in-law always picks up the kiddos from school and tumbling and t-ball on Thursday's so I got to come home w/ the hubby and get some stuff done this afternoon before they get home tonight. There's still alot to do though.

So I pray that everyone has a great weekend and stays warm! Pray for us while we're gone so the boat doesn't fall apart, sink, nobody gets seasick, we don't miss the boat, etc... all those crazy little things keep going through my mind! Ughhhh!

I'll have to figure out how to get pictures on here when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey chick, dont worry everything will go great. You guys deserve this trip and I hope you have a blast. I cant wait to see pics so take alot of them.
    Have fun and be safe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete