Saturday, January 3, 2009

Already...

I've already forgotten to blog one day!!!! I forgot yesterday! Actually, I did remember earlier in the day but then thought I'd wait until the evening to blog after the day was almost through, and then I completely forgot!

So this one is for yesterday!

Yesterday was okay. I went to Hobby Lobby with my mom, sis, brother and my baby girl! We also went to the party store. We were looking for craft things and decorations for our monthly theme nights that we have in our Wednesday nights AWANA kids program. This month's theme is Grand Prix racing, so we needed checker flags and the like. We also picked up some stuff for our Royal Princess Breakfast that we are having for all the little girls in our church next month.

We also went by my in-laws yesterday to see the new camper that they bought. They also bought a new truck to pull it! Kinda funny that my in-laws did that all in the past couple of days... they are not spontaneous purchasers by no means! Anyway, that got my hubby on the band wagon about buying a pop up camper. They're all in the mind set that it's cheaper to have a camper and go in the woods, to the mountains or to the beach in a camper instead of paying over $100.00 a night for a hotel room. They also think that we'd always have something to do on a weekend ~ if there was ever a weekend we were bored with nothing planned to do!

Anyway, that was my day. I did do a lot of walking in the stores and such, but I never got in a full work out or never went for a run. I was good though with my eating.

I've also registered on Self.com's diet website (it's free!) and it calculatesc calories you've eaten during the day and tracks your weight loss, etc... pretty cool sight, if you ever want to check it out.

So yesterday, I did make some progress toward my goal of being healthier and happier!

I'll see ya again today for today's post! LOL! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment