Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whirlwind week in the making...

... and boy, don't I know it! How is it that even though the holiday's have past that everyone is still crazy with their schedules!!

I really had thought that things would settle down a little after Christmas, but boy was I wrong! We still have something going on almost every night and every weekend! Church, revival, special singing engagements, dance practice, karate, t-ball, and our cruise this weekend! Woo Hoo! So that means a little extra laundry, cleaning, packing, sorting, etc... the list can just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on.... LOL!

I'm thinking that before the week is over I may need to hire someone to start keeping my schedule and cleaning my house and I can't seem to get it all done anymore!!! LOL! Geez!!!

Anyway, I'm still thanking God everyday for my family, friends, work and sometimes crazy, crazy life. He is in control!!!!!!! And I am working so hard on my attitude towards things and not letting anyone or anything steal my joy, day by day! Yes, I may slip one or two times, but the fact that I realize what's happening when I do it means I'm growing! YAY!

Joey and I were really excited that this past Sunday we were able to get back into our Sunday School class. With starting the new service last February and a new band, etc... we had so much to do and put together and things to coordinate for the band that we just hadn't felt like we could step back yet... but we were beginning to feel like we were completely removed from all of our friends, so we started praying about it. Finally the Lord gave Joey a peace about the situation with the band, and Joey made the decision that he would just "let go, and let God!"!!!! It was great to be back in class! We are so blessed at our church to have people in our age group that we can talk to, hang out with, cry with, laugh with (we do alot of this one!!), and so on... we love our little group and everyone in it!

So basically I'm on "Cloud 9" this week and trying to stay that way!!!! Keeping the Joy in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I know what you mean, my calendar is looking crazy also and i dont work outside of the home.lol
    We were so happy to have you guys back in Sunday school also, we really missed you guys. We do have a great class dont we, we all seem to get along good and for the most part everyone seems to enjoy it.
    Just a few more days and you are cruizin.

    ReplyDelete