Here are my goals for 2009!
However, I am not going to type all of them in here because some of them are a bit personal! LOL! :-)
1. Bible Study
2. Lose weight & tone up
3. Co-write a song (music & lyrics!) with my hubby
4. Kiss my hubby everyday and tell him I love him
5. Stay organized and on top of everything
6. Take care of myself
7. Me time
8. Budget better
9. Try not to be so high-strung & not fly off the handle
10. No more yelling
11. Practice/play the piano at least 2x's a week
12. Have more patience
13. Devise a timeline for cleaning the house weekly
14. Devise house schedule for homework, practices, reading, etc...
15. Relax more/spend time w/ the hubby & kids
16. Plan ahead
17. Blog everyday
So those are just a "few" of my goals that I'm going to post! Let's see how many I can accomplish today!!!! ;-)
Meagan's 6th Birthday
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment