Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To train, or not to train...

That is the pending question of today.

So it's been a couple of months since I've blogged (I've been trying to keep a written journal instead, but I'm on the computer so much, it just makes more sense to do this!)... anyway...

Today I was asked by a dear friend that I work with to train to run in a 5K race. It's the Rock 'N Run at Disney World this coming September.

My first reaction was, "Are you crazy woman!?!" I couldn't believe she wanted to do it and then that she wanted me to do it with her!!!! So she knows that I've been running since the first of the year, however I don't really think I'm anywhere near ready for a 5K yet!!!!!! I'm definitely NOT on that level. So I told her I would think about it and pray about it and let her know.

I know it's not until September so I guess it's possible. The one upside is I'll have a goal to work towards for running and working out! LOL!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share! I'm still in shock... Just think how I'll be if I agree to do it! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASEEEEEE DO IT!!! It will be so much fun! I'm doing my 4th tomorrow in 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete