Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm What?????!!!! Happy Mothers Day!

Well, I guess it's time to update my blog!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!! Crazy I know! It's official as of Monday, April 21st - the doctors have said I am prego with baby #3!!!

AND THE BEST PART OF ALL!!!.... I'm due DECEMBER 23rd!!!! Talk about a surprise Christmas present!

The kids are ecstatic, each wanting their own... Kenzie wants a girl, Ty wants a boy. Ty of course went to school the day after we told them and told his teacher and his class that mommy was having twins!!! Can you imagine!?! You see, we have a wonderful friend at church, Hannah, who just had twins... 1 boy and 1 girl, John & Whitney. So Ty thinks that this is automatically the way babies come - one of each! And therefore that satisfies both him and his sissy! WRONG! We've had to explain to him multiple times that it does not often happen that way and Mommy is only having 1 baby! It has been confirmed!

So Joey and I are taking some time to get used to all of this!... as you can well imagine! I mean, we weren't planning on having any more kiddos! Ty will be 6 YRS OLD by the time this one comes along! My mind has still not completely wrapped around the concept!

Anyway, even though most all of you that follow or take a peek at my blog now and then already know this information, but for me (even though I'm not as faithful as I vowed I'd be!!!) this is my journal of sorts. A way to remember things.

And I have to add this tidbit (and Carrie if you're reading this... please forgive me, but I think it's fixing to be out anyway!) my sister Carrie has just found out that she is pregnant too!!! Her due date is January 5th! Boy oh boy... isn't it crazy! My mother said today that the Lord wouldn't give us more than we could handle, but he sure was going to test how much she could handle! A grandma again twice over in a matter of a couple of weeks! We're just hoping we don't go at the same time! (Although it could be a ton of fun, except for the location problem of the hospitals we've picked!)

Anyway, just wanted to share.... Love to you all! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Kim! I am so thankful to have you & your family as such good friends & I am so excited for all the good things that are yet to come! XOXO

    ReplyDelete