Well, it's been FOREVER since I've been on here and updated, so I'm going to try and catch everyone up to speed for those of you who don't see us all the time, or live far, far away!
The end of May we moved back to Wildwood... SO NICE!!!! Love being only 1 minute from our church and 18 minutes from my work (as opposed to 45 minutes one way!).
Joey is the Children's Minister at our church and is the newly appointed Director of our local chapter Youth Center. He works at the Youth Center most days and then the church at night, juggling his schedule like a mad man! I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! He is a wonderful, funny and caring man and I am so grateful for the way he provides for our family!
I am still working at a church in The Villages part time which gives me more freedom to help Joey in the Children's Ministry at our church and more time with our kiddos! And some much needed sleep in the afternoons for me! LOL! Since I've been pregnant it seems I CANNOT get enough sleep! Working in The Villages also allows us to have the kids in the charter school! Such a wonderful blessing to us and our family! The kids love it there and they demand parent participation... it is an EXCELLENT school and we thank God every day for the opportunity for our kids to attend there.
I am 16 weeks pregnant this week and counting! I've had some complications through the first trimester which were.... complicated shall we say! Enough to have me scared and worried, but the Lord got us through and the baby is growing stronger every day. They have changed my due date to Christmas Eve, Dec. 24th... it's going to be an interesting Christmas around our household!
I've started to feel movement and even Tyler felt it over the weekend while he was laying in bed with me watching tv... he had his head on my belly and was talking to me and all of the sudden I felt the baby move and Tyler pops his blonde little head up and says "Mommy, the baby just kicked me!!! I wasn't being mean, I'm just loving on him!" So cute! He's determined it's going to be a boy so he can have bunk beds in his room. And of course Kenzie is determined to have a sister and not another boy in the family! She's feeling out numbered at this point with my little brother Chris and her cousin Devin... only having her cousin Abbie on her side!
Hopefully by the end of this month we will know if we are having a boy or a girl and I am not one for surprises, so rest assured this Momma will know!!! I have to be prepared! It's driving me absolutely crazy to not know this far!!!! I want to start getting things ready but refuse until I know what we're having!
Tyler will start Kindergarten next month and is done his t-ball season for the year! He's hoping to make All-Stars this next year and wanting Daddy to coach again! He still loves playing video games and driving his sister crazy!
Mackenzie will start 2nd grade this next month!!! Oh my goodness, my baby is growing so fast! I cannot believe that once the new baby gets here Kenzie will be almost 8 yrs. old and Ty will be 6 yrs. old! Kenzie is taking a break from dance over the summer but wants to start back in the Fall... Mommy is still trying to figure it all out with schedules and school and a new baby by Christmas! She loves her ballet, tap, and jazz classes and wants to be on the "Golden Girls" squad (her school's cheerleading team) this next year too! Ambitious little girl!
We're working now on our church Kid's Camp which is next week... pray for us! We have a few other churchs joining us this year, which is wonderful to see this ministry grow... but along with that comes added preparation and stress! Especially with Joey working two jobs right now!
Needless to say, our house is one crazy one, with coming and going, kicking and screaming (kids part sometimes! LOL!) and sleeping (my part all the time!)! We can't wait for the baby to be here and to find out if we have another girl or another boy coming so we can start planning and shopping!
It's so amazing to see what the Lord has in store for us next! Life is full of surprises!
I've really got to get better about posting more regularly so I don't have 3 page posts!!! LOL! It's something else to add to the list of "to-do's"!
More later! Love to all!
Meagan's 6th Birthday
15 years ago

Thanks for the update since I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER - waaaaay toooo loooong! I am excited to find out what the babe is too - so we can start some scrapbooking & shopping!!!! :) Love ya girl - XOXO
ReplyDelete